ITS has programmatically created network/e-mail accounts for part-time and hourly staff. The accounts will be ready for use on Monday, July 16,2007.
Site administrators are requested to notify part-time and hourly staff of the availability of their network accounts and the process to activate their e-mail account and password.
- E-mail is accessed from the Employee tab; District e-mail.
- To log in, staff should enter their employee number as the user name.
- The initial password is the employees 2 digit birth month, 4 digit birth year and their first name and last name initials (ie: 011956DG). As part of the initial login process, staff are required to reset their password using P-Synch.
- The initial e-mail user address was created as NNNNNN@dadeschools.net where NNNNNN is the employee number. It is suggested staff change the created address to something more personal using the Change E-mail Address option on the District e-mail login web page.
- Information regarding the use of e-mail including directions and the District e-mail policy is available from the District e-mail web page.
- Questions should be directed to at http://SelfService.dadeschools.net.